Private Woodfired Oven Classes
Sometimes students need their own private class be it for a group of friends, because they are setting up their own wood fired business or because they want to learn on their own oven at home.
Over the past 10 years we have run wood fired classes for businesses, families, social groups, corporate groups and individuals. Our private classes are totally flexible to meet your needs and as long as they are mid-week we can generally fit you in quickly.
- Family Class Old Basing. A one day class for mum, dad and a very enthusiastic 11 year old learning to use their new Jamie Oliver Dome 60 at home.
- Family Class Suffolk. 2 days covering every aspect of cooking using a brand new Valoriani oven.
- Family Class Dorset. A Christmas present for mum and 4 sons learning to cook on their own homemade oven – what a great day!
- Tresco. We flew to Tresco for 3 days wood fired oven training the chefs at the Ruin Beach Café before the new restaurant opened for the season.
- Mobile Pizza Business. Having had an oven installed in a horse box Emma needed to quickly learn how to use the oven, make pizzas and organise her operation ready for her first gig; we worked with her to develop her skills and confidence and she’s still going strong.
- Friends’ Class Northumberland. With Flybe flying from Exeter to Newcastle it was easy to pop up to the north east for a day’s training for a group of friends on their own wood fired oven.
- Takeaway Wood Fired Pizza Business. 2 business partners flew in from Ireland for 2 days of non-stop pizza making and working with the wood fired ovens. They started off a bit tentative and at the end were producing fabulous pizzas confidently and quickly. This is what they had to say “Beautiful place, superb course, couldn’t have asked for more. We got a real insight into exactly what we needed to know in regards to our specific choice of cooking. Thanks guys, we will be back.”
Whether you’d like to learn here at the school or on your own oven, we can help you really get to grips with how it all works and achieve fantastic results. We’ve worked with many kinds of ovens as well as the ones we use here at the school from homemade to manufactured so completely understand how yours is going to work.
Private classes are £650/day plus expenses (travel – ie flights plus hire car and fuel or mileage @45p/mile, overnight accommodation, ingredients) plus VAT for a group of up to 4 during the week; £1400 plus expenses at the weekend. Travel days are charged at 50% of the daily rate.
If you’d like to discuss your own private class or training, just call us on 01803 752943 or send us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org