Private Woodfired Oven Classes
Over the past 8 years we have run wood fired classes for businesses, families, social groups, corporate groups and individuals. Our private classes are totally flexible to meet your needs whether you’re starting a new business, training your restaurant staff or want to get to grips with your own oven at home; here’s a few examples of the many people we’ve helped:
- Family Class Old Basing. I day class for mum, dad and a very enthusiastic 11 year old learning to use their new Jamie Oliver Dome 60.
- Family Class Suffolk. 2 days covering every aspect of cooking using a brand new Valoriani oven.
- Tresco. We flew to Tresco for 3 days training the chefs at the Ruin Beach Café. Before the new restaurant opened for the season the chefs needed to learn how to use the wood fired oven.
- Two Birds Kitchen. Having recently had an oven installed in a horse box Emma needed to quickly learn how to use the oven, make pizzas and organise her operation ready for her first gig; we worked with her to develop her skills and confidence. Two Birds Kitchen.
- Friends’ Class Northumberland. With Flybe flying from Exeter to Newcastle it was easy to pop up to the north east for a day’s training for a group of friends on their own wood fired oven.
Our woodfired ovens are also available for private classes at the school in our bespoke woodfired kitchen. This has been a very popular option for family groups, children’s parties cooking pizza, and for businesses wishing to train their chefs or find out how to use their own oven to its full potential.
If you own a woodfired oven we are very happy to run sessions at your home or business premises. we’ve cooked on a wide range of ovens over the years from Bushman and Morsoes to Stonebaked, Jamie Oliver’s, Esse and many others, both manufactured and homemade!
Private classes start at around £575 plus expenses for a group of up to 4. To discuss your own private class or training please call us on 01803 752943