Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Kingswear, South Devon
Whether you are attending the cooking school or not, we are a wonderful location from which to explore South Devon.
We have 2 comfortable bedrooms, one en-suite and one with a private bathroom. Both have beautiful views over the River Dart and surrounding countryside.
Our twin attic room is ideal if you are a family or group of friends. Book this room with the double room with private bathroom to make a suite to sleep up to 4. The attic is simple but comfortable and kids in particular love it.
Start the day in our family kitchen with one of our fabulous Continental breakfasts featuring homemade breads, fantastic preserves, homemade muesli, granola, fresh fruit, juice and yoghurt, ham & cheese or luscious smoked salmon or maybe one of our famous tortillas, great coffee and tea.
No problem if you have any dietary requirements – wheat/gluten-free, yeast free, vegetarian, vegan, dairy free; just let us know in advance.
We welcome children but if they need a cot, can we ask you to bring your own travel cot.
There is a minimum stay of 2 nights for non-cookery school students.
Sorry but we don’t take dogs.
Plentiful parking and free wifi available.
Why come to South Devon:
- To enjoy South Devon AONB
- To Visit National Trust Properties at Coleton Fishacre and Greenway.
- To walk the amazing South West Coast Path.
- To watch birds at Slapton Ley or Berry Head.
- To hit the beach.
- To visit beautiful Dartmouth.
- For our brilliant festivals.
Dartmouth and Kingswear are stunning destinations all year round. There is always something going on and a collection of great restaurants for all tastes. Come and find out why we love it so much.
To book please telephone: 01803 752 943 or email email@example.com
No Room at the Inn? … Try our other favourite places to stay
- The Granary at Fountain Violet Farm – a fabulous conversion for 2; phone Emma to book on 01803 752363. New glamping tents available from July 2019
- Browns Hotel – Smart, contemporary hotel in central Dartmouth with great bar and restaurant
- Kaywana Hall – very stylish, luxury B and B in Kingswear run by Tony and Gordon
- Greenway Barn – stunning location overlooking the river.
- Raddicombe Lodge – very reasonably priced B and B a couple of miles out of the village.
- Dart Marina Hotel – Riverside luxury a top spot in Dartmouth.
- Low Tides – a contemporary flat in a large new house overlooking the river up by the Higher Ferry
Tariff for 2020
All prices quoted are per room.
Per Double/Twin Room: £110
Family Occupancy: No charge for cots
Attic Room: Let with Blue Room + £75
Special Offer for Cooking School Students
If you are taking a class at the cooking school:
Single Occupancy: £85
Dartmouth Regatta Week 2020
£150/night/room – minimum 4 nights’ booking
Please note we are now fully booked for Regatta 2020 (25-28 August)
To book please telephone: 01803 752 943
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What our guests say about us:
- Thank you for a brilliant visit – amazing breakfasts, great location and wonderful hospitality. Keep doing what you’re doing – it’s perfect. Lauren & Dave
- Great food and such a relaxing atmosphere – I would recommend you to anyone. Thank you. Rachael
- Thank you for the beautiful food and very welcoming atmosphere – really relaxing. Georgina
- Wonderful! Thank you – we will be back! Rachael & Christopher.
- We had a great time here – lovely bed, views and food and a very friendly welcome. Annie & Stephen
- A very comfortable stay, superb food, company & views. The Creeses
- Great stay, wonderful hospitality; you even organised good weather. Dani & Geoff.
- Wonderful place to stay and eat. We found a gem. Janette, David, Harry & Sue.
- Home from home. Very friendly hosts and a lovely weekend. Jacquie & Aidan.
- Wonderful food, views and sleep! Geoff.
- Thank you for making us so comfortable and well fed! Jan & Ian.
All these comments and many more have been written in our visitors’ book.