Bread Making Classes: Artisan Bread Weekend
The weekend is when we have a little more time and for many of us that means time to relax in the kitchen baking some great bread. This class is perfect for anyone who wants to explore the world of artisan bread and learn to make mouth-watering home baked breads,
During the class our focus will be on how to get the best flavour, texture, shape and rise from every bread we make. We’ll bake using traditional techniques without improvers or artificial additives to make breads which are both delicious and nutritious.
Throughout the weekend, award winning baker David Jones will guide you through the whole baking process as you bake a wide range of breads such as:
- Overnight White – Long fermented for great flavour and the best toast you’ll ever have.
- Multi-Seeded Wholemeal – You’ll love it and your body will thanks you for it.
- Sun-Dried Tomato Ciabatta – Open textured with a crisp crust.
- Paratha 3 Ways – up your flatbread game to a new level of deliciouness.
- Bagels – perfect with scrambled eggs and smoked Salmon
- Soft rolls – let’s nail that perfect burger bun or dinner roll.
- Pain Au Raisin – crisp and flakey pastries. Ideal for batch baking and freezing.
- Two Day Sourdough – Because making sourdough is what weekends are for.
This class is suitable for beginners and intermediate bakers. Lunch is included on both days of the class.
All ingredients, equipment and recipes are provided, just bring your hands and your enthusiasm; oh, and a big box to takey your breads home in!