The Kingswear Steps Quiz
For a village clinging around the edges of a hill, there are obviously plenty of steps in Kingswear but do you know where these steps are?? Check out the photos, have a think, go for a walk round the village to make sure and the answers are right at the bottom of the blog. Have fun!
Here are the answers……let us know how many you got right!!
- Down to the scrubbing grid at Hoowdown workshop from the slipway
- Up to the Village Shop from the Marina over the railway line
- From the top of Wood Lane up to the playing field, looking down
- The Village Hall
- Down through the allotments to the creek from the lower road in Hoodown
- Brookhill on Castle Road
- The Church
- From the Colonel H Jones memorial past the primrose field on the left down to the cove
- From Church Hill down to Beacon Road
- From the lower road in Hoodown to the top road