Christmas Presents From Manna from Devon
Christmas Presents From Manna from Devon – something for every budget whether you’re buying for someone else or leaving big hints for your own present list!
For the breadmakers out there –
- Our Woodfired Flatbreads & Pancakes – great recipes even if you don’t have a woodfired oven (yet!)
- Our Italian Bread App from Workshop – cook with David in your kitchen if you can’t cook with him in ours!
- A voucher for one of our bread courses – immerse yourself in all things floury, doughy and ultimately delicious.
If you’re more inclined towards fish –
- Come on our Fabulous Fish course when Kit & Holly will have you getting to grips with a huge variety of fish & seafood as well as showing you how to cook them to best effect. Then you have to eat them of course, perhaps with a glass of wine or two!
- Our Woodfired Fish & Seafood is full of great fish recipes and tips and again, you don’t need a woodfired oven to cook them!
- Book a trip round Brixham Fish Market – a great start to anyone’s day!
If you want to enjoy the food but not do any cooking,
- join us on our last Pop Up Sunday Lunch of the season on the 3rd February – we can send you a voucher for that as well.
If you fancy a longer experience –
Come on one of our foodie trips. We love these trips and we’re sure you will too. In 2019, we’re heading to –
- Seville, Sanlucar & Jerez to explore the amazing world of sherry and Spanish food
- The Lot in France to cook on a traditional village woodfired oven
And of course if you’re into woodfired cooking, you’re in the right spot!
- Book one of our tutors for a private day cooking on your own woodfired oven.
- Stock up your woodfired library
- Come with us to the Lot
- Update your equipment – a new axe, a Tuscan Grill, a heat deflector or some new cookware
- Join us on Youtube – well do that anyway; it’s free!
Last day for first class posting is the 20th December but we can email vouchers right up until Christmas Eve.
Have a happy Christmas
David and Hollyx